My husband and I don’t really do Valentine’s Day – we usually celebrate the weekend before and this year we just decided to stay in and make pizza and craft a delicious cocktail together – may I introduce you to the Chocolate Cherry Martini? It’s pretty simple to make, here’s what you need:
- 2 Oz. Bailey’s Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
- 1 Oz. Cherry Vodka
- 1 Oz. Chocolate Milk
- Chocolate syrup, such as Nesquik
- Maraschino Cherries
- Combine the Baileys, Vodka and Chocolate Milk into a cocktail shaker with a 1/4 cup of ice.
- Swirl chocolate syrup around the inside of a martini glass.
- Strain mixture into glass.
- Top with chocolate shavings and a marachino cherry.