Thank you to Lipstick on the Lake for tagging me on this…tag? 😉 This is a fun one and a great way to learn of some new bloggers/Youtubers to follow!
If you are tagged, answer these questions, then tag some people. Let’s all celebrate being makeup addicts together!
1) Which beauty blogger would you like to do your makeup?
Lisa Eldridge – no contest.
2) Which beauty blogger do you want to be your best friend?
Leighannsays. She is one of my favourite YouTubers – she’s quirky, hilarious, and just seems so down-to-earth.
3) Which beauty blogger would you have a secret affair with?
Haha – Kate Bryan from The Small Things Blog. She’s so pretty and has great hair.
4) Which beauty blogger would you like to go on a shopping spree with?
I would choose Tati (GlamLifeGuru) because she seems like the expert on shopping sprees and hauls.
5) Which beauty blogger could convince you not to buy something you’ve always wanted?
Emily Noel83 – her reviews are always so detailed and comprehensive. I feel like she covers all the bases and is truly honest in her reviews.
6) Which beauty blogger’s stash would you want to transplant into your room?
I struggle with this one because while I’m kind of in awe of most beauty guru’s collections, I feel like having that much product around me would be really overwhelming. But If I was going to do it, I’d go big and transplant Temptalia’s. Not only would I likely have almost every beauty product known to man, it’d be organized to a T.
7) What are the top three items a beauty blogger has talked you into buying?
All 3 were recommended by Leighannsays.
8) What are the top three items a beauty blogger has talked you out of getting?
Hmmm this is a hard one….I’ve always been intrigued by Wen Haircare but Maskcara recently had a post on her blog about why she’s transitioned to Living Proof Products from Wen. After reading her post I no longer have interest in it (apparently lots of people have experienced hair loss after using it).
I remember wanting to try Benefit’s They’re Real Eyeliner when it first came out – and then every beauty guru on the planet said how horrible it was. So I didn’t try that. As well, not many have good things to say about the L’Oreal eyeshadow palettes (that I think were meant to be dupes for the Urban Decay naked palettes).
I tag the following lovely bloggers to participate in this tag!
…and anyone else who would like to participate!
Thanks for reading!