I don’t know about you, but December seems to have snuck up on me, although I’m pretty sure I say that every year. I never feel fully prepared for Christmas, there’s always a million things to do and not enough time to do them. I was traveling over the last couple of weeks that complicates things as well. Now that I’m home I’m in full Christmas mode
I thought it’d be fun to share what’s on my Christmas list this year – I always find it interesting to learn what others are looking for at Christmas. Hopefully you can find some gift inspiration from my wish list!
1. Bare Minerals The Regal Wardrobe Palette: I’ve been on the hunt for a new all-in-one palette that includes eyeshadow, bronzer, blush and highlighter. Love the shades in this!
2. Real Techniques Deluxe Gift Set: I only own one Real Techniques brush but I’d love to add to my collection. This set comes with a nice clutch to store them in as well!
3. The North Face Influx Insulated Jacket: I’m in a need of a new dog-walking jacket and one with a hood is essential. This one looks cozy and warm and cute too!
4. Baileys Original Irish Cream: Because booze. Seriously though, Baileys over ice is the perfect after dinner drink. Or anytime drink really. 😉
5. Emi-Jay ‘Grey Stripe’ Hair Ties: I go through hair ties like mad so I can always use more of them. This style is my favorite as I find them to be really gentle on my hair.
6. Marc Jacobs Decadence Fragrance: I purchased the rollerball of this at the Sephora VIB Sale and I’m loving it. It’s my new favourite fall/winter fragrance.
7. Godiva Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa: Godiva makes the best hot chocolate ever. I always like having good quality hot chocolate at home when a craving hits!
8. Nestle Big Turk Bites: I feel like I’m the only one that likes Big Turks, which I don’t really understand because what’s not to like about chocolate covered jube jubes? But that’s fine, just means there’s more for me.
9. L’Occtaine Ultra Rich Foaming Bath: To fuel my bubble bath obsession.
10. Saje Peppermint Halo Headache Remedy: I’m often plagued with weather-related headaches and I’d like to see if this actually works or at least helps with those.
11. Kate Spade New York ‘Bow Logo’ Gloves: Because it’s not Christmas without something from Kate Spade. These have bows on them, so I obviously need them.
12. Halogen Marled Infinity Scarf: I received a infinity scarf for Christmas last year that I really liked and then proceeded to lose it a few weeks afterwards. I like how lightweight and cozy this one looks.
13. Rosana Golden Alphabet Tray: This pretty gold tray would be perfect for holding jewellery. Plus its monogrammed.
14. Bite Beauty Discovery Set: I do not need any more lip products…but I’m certain I need this. I’ve been wanting to try their Agave Lip Mask in forever, plus the shades look really neutral and universal, which isn’t always the case with beauty sets.
15. The Northface Waypoint Graphic Pullover: Another The North Face product! I own one of their hoodies and its my favourite. Love the graphic design on this.
16. Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle – Vanilla Bean Noel: This is my favourite BB&W scent ever. I have a bottle of hand soap in this scent in each of the bathrooms in my house right now. Need the candle too.
17. 2016 Baby Goats Walls Calendar – I want a baby goat but that’s not likely to happen so a wall calendar will have to suffice.
What’s on your Christmas Wish List?